Skip to content
- Remove the pipette from the packaging, hold upright and flick the tip of the pipette to settle the adhesive. Clip the tipwith scissors to prepare the pipette for use.
- Gently ease the flap back into place using a dampened cotton tip or gloved finger.
- Apply GluSeal®90 along the margin of the flap.
- Rotate the pipette and use the broad side of the applicator tip to smooth the adhesive into a thin film along the edge of the flap.
- Once the adhesive has set and the flap is secured, an optional secondary type of dressing can be applied based on goals of care.